Are you searching for the best PCOS Treatment?
Here in this blog, we are providing the details about medications and treatments for PCOS And Pregnancy.
This blog includes the details about PCOS Symptoms, PCOS Causes and How To Cure PCOS Permanently. You’ll know about the Best Gynaecology Medicine for PCOS Treatment.
So, first of all, let’s start with some top things you should know about PCOS.
What is Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)?
Table of Contents
PCOS is a health problem that affects several women of childbearing age. It can happen at any age after puberty.
It’s a condition that affects women’s hormonal levels. The imbalance of hormones affects overall health.
Ultimately, PCOS Causes them to skip menstrual periods and makes it harder for them to get pregnant.
However, it’s a common and treatable cause of infertility.
Cysts on the ovaries are the common symptoms of PCOS.
Apart from this, the symptoms of PCOS may include:
- high blood pressure
- excess androgen levels
- irregular menses
- high stress levels
- high cholesterol and triglycerides
- skin tags
- acne, oily skin, and dandruff
- dark patches of skin
- male pattern balding
- insulin resistance
- type 2 diabetes
- pelvic pain
- depression and anxiety
- weight management difficulties
- excessive facial and body hair growth
- decreased libido
What Causes PCOS?
The exact cause of PCOS is still unknown.
However, some experts think that several factors including genetics play such a role that causes PCOS.
It may include:
- High Levels of Androgens
- High Levels of Insulin
How to Diagnose PCOS?
There may be several tests to diagnose PCOS.
To help diagnose PCOS, a doctor may talk to you about your medical history and do a physical exam and PCOS Test.
You may have to go through different tests as:
- Physical exam
- Pelvic exam
- Pelvic ultrasound (sonogram)
- Blood tests
Once, all other conditions are ruled out, you may be diagnosed with PCOS if you have at least two of the following symptoms:
- Irregular Periods
- High Levels of Androgens: (Extra hair growth on face, chin and body/ Acne/ Thinning of scalp hair)
- Higher than normal blood levels of Androgens
- Multiple cysts
Finally, after doing all the tests, if it’s found that you are having PCOS, the treatment is also available for the same.
Nowadays, some Gynecology Pharmaceutical Companies are also getting more attention to develop effective medicines for the treatment of PCOS.
How To Cure PCOS Permanently
To help decrease the effects of PCOS and to stop PCOS Pain, you can try this:
- Maintain a healthy weight: It can reduce insulin and androgen levels and may restore ovulation.
- Limit carbohydrates: High-carbohydrate diets might increase insulin levels.
- Be active: Exercises help lower blood sugar levels.
Moreover, a good PCOS Diet plan also can help reduce the problems.
PCOS Treatment Diet Plan
- A low glycemic index (GI) diet: It includes whole grains, legumes, nuts, seeds, fruits, starchy vegetables, and other unprocessed, low-carbohydrate foods.
- An anti-inflammatory diet: It includes berries, fatty fish, leafy greens, and extra virgin olive oil. It reduces inflammation-related symptoms, such as fatigue.
- The DASH diet: Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension (DASH) diet reduces the risk or impact of heart disease. It may also help manage PCOS symptoms. It includes fish, poultry, fruits, vegetables whole grain, and low-fat dairy produce.
This PCOS Treatment Diet plan can help in PCOS Medication For Weight Loss.
Besides this, some medicines are also available for the treatment of PCOS.
MYOLIFE PLUS is the best PCOS Medicine Name you might have heard if you are in the Gynecological Industry.
The ingredients of MYOLIFE PLUS are:
- Myo-Inositol-1000 Mg
- D-Chiro-Inositol-25 Mg
- Melatonin-1.5 Mg
- L-Methyl Folate-1 Mg
This medicine is available in for form of tablets.
It’s generally used for the treatment of PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome), Hyperinsulinemia & Hyperandrogenemia, Adjunct to Infertility Treatment, Irregular Cycle, Gestational Diabetes, Endometrial Cancer, Anovulation and Disrupted Folliculogenesis
It’s recommended dose is:
One tablet BID to ensure normal ovarian function in the treatment of infertility in PCOS patients.
For the symptom control in PCOS patients, the dose can be increased to 1 tablet TID.
Its single strip contains 10 tablets of MYOLIFE PLUS.
It’s one of the best gynecological pharma products for the treatment of PCOS. It’s being developed by Aldan HealthCare, one of the Best Gynaecology Products Manufacturers In India.