Testosterone deficiency can cause a range of problems for men. And we have actually known this for a long time now. So, there is no doubting the fact that testosterone does help make you fitter and stronger.
Healthy testosterone levels also play a role in:
- Building stamina and keeping you active
- Lowering body fat levels
- Emotional health and well-being
- Enhancing sexual performance and libido
- Bone density
- Mental focus and concentration
- Repressing feelings of depression
However, taking testosterone supplements to boost low T levels has been the subject of controversy for men. Some believe it will help them while some just stay away due to their fears over causing more harm to their body.
Well, both groups of men are correct in their assumptions. Let me explain why?
There are different ways to boost testosterone.
On one hand, we have a number of injections, patches, and gels to increase testosterone count. While these work, there are innate dangers to their use because they inflate the levels artificially.
What I mean by this is the high levels of testosterone are not produced by your body but are injected. While this is a quick fix, it can be very dangerous for your body in the long run.
As the testosterone levels increase in the bloodstream, the pituitary gland senses it and will stop the natural production of testosterone.
So, now you’re basically dependent on these artificial treatments to keep your T-levels up.
As soon as you quit taking it, you’ll experience withdrawal effects and low secretion of natural testosterone. And these effects can last for months.
So, what are some of the Best Testosterone Boosters without any dangers?
Well, you can lift weights, eat testosterone boosting foods, and reduce your stress levels. These are some best natural ways to increase testosterone.
Moreover, not all testosterone supplements are made the same way. Some actually contain herbs and minerals to enable your body to produce more testosterone on its own.
In fact, there are some available in the market for long-term results.
Here are my top three picks that I consider to be good for testosterone boosting:
- Hunter Test – Based on my research, this T-Booster has some of the best natural extracts for boosting testosterone naturally. Plus, it has ashwagandha that is a proven herb to increase the body’s production of the hormone.
We also have TestoFuel with the oyster extract. Do have a look at Hunter Test vs TestoFuel if you find it tough to pick between the both.
Well, oyster extract naturally triggers the pituitary gland to release testosterone boosting hormones.
- TestoFuel – As I just mentioned, TestoFuel has a very good content of the oyster extract. This means it has Zinc as a part of its formula. Zinc has actually shown to enhance male potency and testosterone in clinical studies.
As aging men tend to have low levels of the mineral, they also have low testosterone. The use of this natural T-Booster can help bring back the levels of the macronutrient to normal.
- Prime Male – This T-Booster is specifically meant for men who are above 30. As these men tend to face low T problems the most. It has 12 nutrients to do the job of increasing testosterone production.
I would say take a look at this article – TestoFuel vs Prime Male to have a clear idea of how they work.
So, do testosterone supplements help you become fit?