Bharat Institute of Aeronautics is a renowned institute of India which helps students to grab Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Jobs. If you are interested in aeronautics then this Institute is the perfect place for you to study.
Bharat Institute of Aeronautics can guide you in aircraft maintenance course to become an aircraft maintenance engineer. There are spectacular benefits for student to practice his/her studies In Bharat Institute of aeronautics.
A detailed Practicum is provided for the student to make them perfect into the course.
Table of Contents
- 1 Benefits:
- 2 Aircraft Maintenance Engineering jobs Salary in India
- 3 Government Jobs For Aircraft Maintenance Engineers
- 4 Aircraft maintenance engineering jobs in Chennai
- 5 AME Jobs For Freshers in Dubai
There are significant benefits for a student in studying aeronautical engineering in Bharat Institute of Aeronautics Institute of by studying in there, a student gets the following benefits.
- Ample job opportunities in the field of practice.
- You can live your passion in your profession.
- Multicultural socialization.
- A world-class education at an affordable cost.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering jobs Salary in India
The Job Opportunities and career path in aircraft maintenance course are increasing day by day for the candidates. AME Job Opportunities is immense in Private as well as government.
The scope of Aircraft Maintenance engineer is increasing in both private as well as government industry.
Aircraft maintenance Engineering Jobs Salary in India is now touching the sky like aircraft. Furthermore, the average salary of aircraft maintenance engineers in India is equal to the maximum salary of some other engineering courses.
A candidate from aircraft maintenance course have following duties
- Check engines, air-frames, electronic and mechanical systems of aircraft to ensure they work correctly and meet safety requirements, in accordance with Civil Aviation Authority regulations
- Read diagrams
- Repair or replace faulty or old parts or systems
- Test parts and systems to make sure they work
- Use electronic test equipment to view structures without taking them apart (non-destructive testing)
- Keep records of repairs.
Government Jobs For Aircraft Maintenance Engineers
People with the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering often work for the Private companies such as Indigo and Spice Jet. But now Government jobs for aircraft maintenance engineers has also taken a hike.
There is drastic move in Indian government job.
Government sector jobs for Aeronautic Engineers are:
- Civil Aviation
- Defence Research and Development Laboratories.
- Helicopter Corporation of India.
- National Aeronautical Lab (NAL)
- Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Aircraft maintenance engineering jobs in Chennai
A licence of Aircraft maintenance opens all the door to move forward and make a successful career. It has job opportunity all around the world and across India.
If you want to start your career in India, particularly Chennai could be a suitable place for you to start. The main branch of government as well as private companies are already working there and being a part of those organization could be a good start.
AME Jobs For Freshers in Dubai
There is a huge job opportunity for fresher in Dubai because Dubai has become a tourist destination. People from all around the world particularly come for their holidays. Moreover, their demand and need for Aircraft maintenance engineers has skyrocketed. India has been a great supplier of human resources and Dubai has been an expert in hiring skilled people. However, the benefits of working in Dubai can get you a huge salary with the taste of luxurious life.
Go once through aircraft maintenance engineering course details and eligibility criteria if you want more details about course. Choosing Bharat institute of aeronautics can give you right direction with the reliable set of skills to succeed in the career of Aeronautics.