Do you want to fix Pixelated images of yours to get rid of the blurry and hazy effect?
Then deep dive into the blog as we are going to furnish the easy-to-go steps to fix pixelated image online.
Moreover, sometimes when you try to zoom the picture it looks unclear and obscure, that usually happens when the image is pixelated.
Furthermore, there are lots of reasons for the pixelation of the image, what you need to understand is when your image has more pixels it will have more resolution and vice versa.
Reasons for Pixelation of Image
Table of Contents
- 1 Reasons for Pixelation of Image
- 2 How to Fix Pixelated Logo in Photoshop?
- 3 How To Fix Pixelated Pictures Without Photoshop?
- 4 How to Fix Pixelated Pictures On Mac?
- 5 How to Fix a Pixelated Image on iPhone?
- 6 Comprehensive Features of Stellar Repair for Photo Software:
- 7 The Conclusion
- Low-resolution pictures
- Compressing the picture wrongly
- inappropriate resizing of the image
How to Fix Pixelated Logo in Photoshop?
- Select the image and then open it in Photoshop.
- On the top of the menu bar, click on the image and then select the size of the image, now alter the resolution as per your requirement.
- Then go to filter option, on Camera Raw Filter from th drop-down option.
- Now, in the Camera Raw window, go to the Detailed box, and then adjust the sharpening until the pixelation is clear.
- Now, go to the top Menu Bar, then go to Image> Adjustment> Saturation.
- After that, in the Saturation Box, select the color of your picture.
- Finally, click on File, and then select Save
So, fix pixelated images with Photoshop by following the above steps.
How To Fix Pixelated Pictures Without Photoshop?
The Photoshop method is surely effective in depixelate the images, but that requires time and money.
So, if you don’t have enough money as well as time there are other methods to fix pixelated image online that are free.
How to Depixelate an Image without Photoshop?
When your picture is pixelated and you don’t have enough money to go for the Photoshop option, then there are lots of online tools available that are free of cost.
Hence, some of them are Pixenate, Fotor, Pixlr, Lunapic.
And, if talking about the best, then you should surely go for Pixenate & Fotor.
How to Fix Pixelated Pictures On Mac?
- Open the Picture in the Photoshop.
- Select Unsharp Mask from the
- Now, a pop-up menu will appear, then you can adjust the settings to sharpen the image.
How to Fix a Pixelated Image on iPhone?
Those manual methods are reliable for computers, but what if you need to fix pixelated images on iPhone?
Hence, you don’t have to worry about that too, because there are lots of free depixelate image apps available on the Apple store.
Furthermore, some of the apps are Adobe Photoshop Express, Sharpen Image, & Resize Photo.
Ergo, these editing tools will help you in sharpening the image by fixing the Pixelation.
Okay, these were some of the manual methods to fix the blurry images, but you may find these methods time-consuming and infuriating.
So, to replenish this problem of yours, there is a very vibrant Software Stellar Repair for Photo that easily fix pixelated images in no time.
Here below, have a look at some of the amazing features of the Software.
Comprehensive Features of Stellar Repair for Photo Software:
- Repairs photos with multiple formats in one go.
- Extracts the thumbnails of severely corrupted files easily.
- Repairs the corrupted JPEG images using sample files.
- Helps in saving the recuperated photos at a desired location.
- Come in a free version by aiding in previewing the files for free.
Steps to use Stellar Repair for Photo
- Add the pixelated pictures you want to recuperate.
- After that, the repairing process will start.
- Lastly, preview the repaired files and save them to the preferred location.
So, these were the best ways to fix pixelated images with Photoshop as well as Stellar Software.
Follow the above-mentioned steps to fix the problem of Pixelation with you image, or if you want to save your precious time, then go for Stellar Repair for Photo Software.
Hope to find this blog informative for you, however, if you feel any further queries; tell us right away in the comment section below.