Wondering how to recover lost data on iPhone?? Don’t worry… as the data that got lost from iPhone can get efficiently recovered via the means of an effective iPhone Data Recovery Software…
Now today in the market, there is the wide availability of iPhone Data Recovery Software… but for which to go for…?? Well amongst all the available ones, it is advised to go for Stellar iPhone Data Recovery Software. The reason behind our recommendation is its reputation in the market. It’s the most trustworthy iPhone data recovery program available in the market.
So, with Stellar iPhone Data Recovery Software, it is possible to recover data from iPhone without backup, lost due to any reason
Let’s see how…
How To Recover Lost Data on iPhone with Stellar iPhone Data Recovery Software
Table of Contents
- Download the Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone
- Connect your iPhone to a computer system via USB cable to recover data from your iPhone. Once done with software launching, you will get three options to choose from. Recover from iPhone, Recover from iTunes Backup and Recover from iCloud Backup.
- Once the system detects your iPhone, select ‘Recover from iPhone’. Now choose what you wish to recover and then click Next. It will display the iOS devices connected to the system. Select your device and then click Scan.
- Once done with the scanning, you will be provided with details of all the recoverable items listed in the left-hand side panel.
- Select and preview the needed items by clicking the corresponding checkbox in front of each item.
- Click the Save option to save the recovered items, either on a computer or iPhone, depending on the chosen location.
This was how to recover lost data on iPhone with Stellar iPhone Data Recovery App or iPhone Data Recovery Service.
Now to recover lost or deleted data on iPhone, there are other possible ways also.
We have seen people curious about… photo recovery from iCloud… So, thought to discuss it as well…
How To Recover Permanently Deleted Photos from iCloud
iOS users are facilitated with iCloud backup advantage.
So, in case if after the iOS 13/14/15 update, iPhone photos get missed, you can easily recover them using the iCloud backup.
Steps on How To Recover Lost Photos from iCloud
- Click Settings > General > Reset > Erase all Contents and Settings.
- Choose Erase Now
- In the App & Data screen, click Restore from iCloud backup.
- Enter Apple ID to sign in to your iCloud account.
- Select the recent backup before the iOS update. All your missing data will get revert back on your iPhone.
How to Recover Lost Data on iPhone using iTunes
- Connect your iPhone to your PC/Mac, using a USB cable.
- Launch iTunes.
- Select iPhone, under the device list.
- Click Summary
- Click Restore Backup
- In the Restore from Backup dialog box, select the relevant backup, right before the iOS update.
- Click now to wait till the procedure gets finished. Keep the iPhone connected, after it restarts.
This will restore your lost data on your iPhone.
So, this was all about how to recover lost data on iPhone.
Hopefully, you enjoyed reading it and found the blog useful to you.