iPhone users enjoy an end number of perks and features in their devices. However, these features often bog down due to some technical glitch. Even the simplest tasks like photo transfer from iPhone to PC get skewed. As a result, you end up losing your favorite mementos. Is your device also a victim of this issue? Well, then you’re not alone. In this blog, we’re gonna cater to your questions like how to recover photos lost during transfer from iPhone to PC?
Hence, let’s get started. Firstly, why can’t I transfer photos from iPhone to PC. Thereafter, how to recover photos lost during transfer from iPhone to PC?
Furthermore, we’ll be discussing how to recover permanently deleted photos on iPhone 11?
Why Can’t I Transfer Photos From iPhone To PC
Table of Contents
- 1 Why Can’t I Transfer Photos From iPhone To PC
- 2 How To Recover Photos Lost During Transfer From iPhone To PC?
- 3 Smart Features Of Stellar Photo Recovery Software
- 4 Photos Missing From iCloud Photo Library
- 5 How To Recover Permanently Deleted Photos From iPhone 6 Without Computer
- 6 iPhone Deleted All Photos By Itself
- 7 Photos Lost During Transfer Android
iPhone users are often prone to such issues when trying to transfer photos into a PC. Ever wondered to check your USB port? Yes, you read that right.
Issues in the USB port are the most common reason behind the issue; why can’t I transfer photos from iPhone to PC? Moreover, it leads to questions like how to recover photos during transfer from iPhone to PC.
Studies conducted over a macro level found that iPhone users often complain that it was USB 3.0 that did not allow the transfer of photos.
On the contrary, USB 3.0 ports are significantly faster. However, it still causes hindrance in the transfer of photos.
Thus, in such a case you might wanna try connecting your device to a USB 2.0 port and see if the problem persists.
Usually, this trick works most of the time.
Hence, we hope now you got the solution to why can’t I transfer photos from iPhone to PC. Moving forward, let’s see how to recover photos lost during transfer from iPhone to PC.
How To Recover Photos Lost During Transfer From iPhone To PC?
Follow the below-listed steps to get an instant solution to how to recover photos lost during transfer from iPhone to PC.
- Step 1: Check for the folder you have recently deleted from your iPhone or iPad
- Step 2: Retrieve lost photos with the help of Cloud Photo Library
- Step 3: Recover Lost Transferred Photos from iTunes Backup
- Step 4: Efficient of all, use Stellar Photo Recovery Software
Stellar is a tool that comes into play when you don’t have any backup for retrieving your lost photos. Let’s see how it works?
Smart Features Of Stellar Photo Recovery Software
The superhuman features and user-friendly interface of Stellar Photo Recovery Software make it the best tool for photo recovery.
Inbuilt with high potential to tackle severely corrupt photos and videos, it always manages to stand ahead from the crowd of other recovery tools.
This Stellar Photo Recovery Software recovers your valuable photos despite disabled backup.
Furthermore, it comes with features like:
- Recovering unlimited file formats including JPEG, GIF, PNG, RAW, etc.
- Recovering motion formats including MP4, MOV, WMV, MKV, etc.
- Restoring data from any type of HDD, SSDs, USB drives, SD cards, etc.
- Supporting latest CFast, CompactFlash, microSDHC/XC cards
- User-friendly interface.
- Retrieving photos and videos, even from severely encrypted drives.
- Saving the scan information and resume recovery
- Furnishing users with a Deep scan option for comprehensive scanning
- Supporting Unicode file recovery.
These were some of the best features of Stellar Photo Recovery Software. Moving ahead, let’s discuss photos missing from iCloud photo library issue.
Photos Missing From iCloud Photo Library
This issue of photos missing from iCloud photo library is common but continuous among iPhone users.
Below listed are some of its major cause:
- Deleting photos on one synced device subsequently deletes the photos from iCloud too
- In case of any hidden photos on your device
- Clicked ‘Remove your iPhone’ option, while switching off the iCloud Photo Library.
- The accidentally disabled iCloud Photos feature
- Logged in with some other iCloud account.
So, we are aware of the possible cause.
Let’s now see how to recover permanently deleted photos from iPhone 6 without computer.
How To Recover Permanently Deleted Photos From iPhone 6 Without Computer
You will only be able to retrieve all your permanently deleted photos only if you meet the below-given conditions:
- The images haven’t got deleted more than 30 days ago
- Images haven’t got removed permanently from the ‘Recently Deleted’ folder.
Moving forward to the recovery steps….
- Step 1: Tap the photo icon to open it, thereafter tap albums, shown at the bottom
- Step2: Scroll all way down to the bottom and tap on recently deleted
- Step 3: Tap on the ‘select’ and then choose all the pictures you wanna restore
- Step 4: Tap on ‘recover’
Read below to know more about how to recover permanently deleted photos from iPhone. Also, you’ll be informed about the issues like iPhone deleted all photos by itself.
iPhone Deleted All Photos By Itself
The problem created: Many
The solution it has: Simple by Stellar
Recovering the photos becomes a cakewalk if you have Stellar Photo Recovery Software.
Hence, all you need to do is just launch this software and go through the above-listed steps to get an instant solution to this problem.
We discussed the issue of the iPhone deleted all photos by itself. Hence, let us now move to the last section of the blog, which explains photos lost during transfer android.
Photos Lost During Transfer Android
It’s not always about solving issues about iPhone data loss. Are you losing your valuable photos during the process of transferring photos to an SD card?
Well, there’s a way and software for that too!
An android Data Recovery Software is what you need in such situations. Stellar and smart recovery goes hand in hand. Thus, we recommend you to go for Stellar Android Data Recovery Software.
So, that was all about how to recover photos lost during transfer from iPhone to PC or how to recover permanently deleted photos on iPhone 11 Hope this blog closely dealt with all your related questions about the same.