Looking for the best medicine for Osteoporosis Treatment in India?? This blog is for you…!!
Osteoporosis is a bone disease that occurs when the body losses too much bone. Actually, it’s a condition characterized by decrements in the bone density. This usually results in fragile bones. In people with Osteoporosis, the risk of fractures increases. Especially in the hip & spinal vertebrae. Also, in some peripheral joints, such as wrists.
Osteoporosis can occur in the people of any age, but it’s more common in older adults and especially in Women. The International Osteoporosis Foundation (IOF) estimated that over 44 million people in the United States currently have osteoporosis.
Table of Contents
Osteoporosis is a silent disease that cause few outward symptoms. Once your bone have been weakened, you might have symptoms like:
- Back pain, caused by a fractured or a collapsed vertebra
- Tooth loss, this may be a sign that osteoporosis affected the Jawbone
- Moreover, a stopped posture
- A bone which breaks more easily than expected
Osteoporosis occur when your body absorbs more bone then it produces. Eventually, the leading cause is a lack of certain hormones, particularly estrogen in women and androgen in men.
Risk factor of osteoporosis are:
- Lack of estrogen in the body
- Lack of weight wearing exercise
- Heavy smoking
- Heavy drinking
- Family history
- Moreover, poor diet
Osteoporosis treatment involves decreasing the rate of bone lose and increasing the rate of bone formation. So, regarding the treatment of this bone disease, Flavoden by Aldan Healthcare (one of the Top Dermatology Pharmaceutical companies in India) is the best gynae medicine.
Flavoden is the first gynae medicine manufactured in India for Osteoporosis medications, comprising Flavonoids. Before, no pharma company has made usage of Flavonoids for Osteoporosis Treatment in India.
In many research have suggested Flavoden is a cure with no osteoporosis treatment side effects. Now, you don’t have to go for costly osteoporosis treatment injection.
Here, is the osteoporosis treatment guidelines. Flavoden has been referred as the best medicine for Osteoporosis Treatment in India. It comes in the form of tablets. You can use Flavoden once a day for three month. However, if already on certain medication, you need to use it as per directed by the physician / dietician.
Each tablet of Flavoden contains: [Osteoporosis Treatment]
- Dihydro Quercetin (500 mg)
- Pycnogenol (100 mg)
- Calcitriol (0.25 mcg)
Flavoden (proven best treatment for osteoporosis 2019) improves Vitamin D receptor activity and support in calcium.
Note: The aforementioned medications are the proven working Osteoporosis treatment guidelines 2018
Osteoporosis Diet Treatment
There are several food which helps in Osteoporosis Treatment rich in calcium, vitamin D and other nutrients. So, you need to supply these foods to your body to make your bones as strong as possible:
- Milk is indubitably one of the most effective food
- Almonds, nuts and dried fruits do support bone health in multiple way
- Moreover, fish which are eaten with bones, like tinned sardines
- Food comprising Vitamin D include: egg yolks, tuna and mushrooms
- Salmon is also a healthy dose of vitamin D, a might nutrient, that can help out the body absorb and process calcium
- Leafy green vegetables such as cabbage, broccoli, watercress
- Further, you should eat a variety of food and vitamin D in daily basis
The prevention of Osteoporosis is made up of general lifestyle and other more specific treatments.
Well, you should take below steps to keep your bones Healthy & prevent Osteoporosis:
- Take regular and frequent exercise
- Eat healthy food, including rich in Calcium and Vitamin D in your diet
- Quit smoke and reduce your alcohol consumption
- Moreover, you’re require to bring change in your lifestyle