Psoriasis treatment in India was an issue until we entered for psoriasis treatment. We have studied the disease in depth for treatment. We are sharing with you some facts that will help you to understand this disorder.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Psoriasis
- 2 Psoriasis Types
- 3 Psoriasis Symptoms
- 4 Psoriasis Risk Factor & Causes
- 5 Psoriasis Treatment & Psoriasis Treatment Cream
- 6 Psoriasis Treatment Diet – Foods to avoid & include
- 7 Psoriasis treatment in India – Before and After NYGELIS
Psoriasis is the result of rapid build-up of skin cells. Generally, skin cells grow deep in the skin and slowly rise to the surface. In the end, they fall off. Usually, life cycle of a skin cell is one month.
In people with psoriasis, production process occurs in just a few days. So, patches appears because skin cells don’t have time to fall off. They don’t have a proper targeted area. They may develop anywhere in the body. As we are enlisted in Top Dermatology Pharmaceutical Companies in India, we come up with a miracle.
Here below all the psoriasis types have been detailed in brief… Have a look..
Psoriasis comes in several form but plaque psoriasis is the most common. Plaques are raised red patches covered with a whitish build-up of dead skin cells called scale. They usually show up on your knees, elbows, scalp, and lower back, but you can have them anywhere. Generally, Plaques itch or hurt.
It is a type of psoriasis that shows up on your skin as red, scaly, small, tea-drop shaped spots. Usually you get it as a child or young adult. This type of psoriasis found in less than a third of people with psoriasis.
It is an uncommon form of psoriasis. It appears as clearly defined, raised bumps that are filled with a thick, white fluid composed of white blood cells. Generally, the skin under and around these bumps is red. However, this is a sign of infection, there is no evidence that infection plays any role in pustular psoriasis.
It appears as a red, smooth, and shiny lesions found in skin folds of the body. The groin, armpits, under the breasts, and other skin folds are particularly at risk from inverse psoriasis. Our researchers believe inverse psoriasis affects between 3 and 7 percent of people with psoriasis.
It is a critical and very rare type of psoriasis. This form many a time covers large sections of the body at once.
It differs from person to person and depends on the type of psoriasis.
The most common symptoms of psoriasis:
- red, raised, inflamed patches of skin
- whitish-silver scales or plaques on the red patches
- dry skin that may crack and bleed
- itching and burning sensations around patches
- soreness around patches
- painful, swollen joints
- thick, pitted nails
Psoriasis Risk Factor & Causes
Our researchers and other derma pharma company in India noticed that it’s likely a combination of genetics and triggers. So,here are some identified risk factor and causes.
- Genes and Immune System – Some part of the DNA is identified as genes. Genes is forwarded with generation and it controls immune system. So, Immune system helps invaders because of forwarded affected genes. That attack of own immune system cause psoriasis.
- Hormone Changes – The disease often shows up or flares during sexual maturity. Climacteric can also trigger it. During pregnancy, your symptoms may get improved or even go away. But after the baby, you might have a flare.
- Triggers – Some factors can trigger your flare.
- suddenly stopping psoriasis treatment
- the use of certain psoriasis treatments
- excessive alcohol consumption
- allergic reactions and rashes
- emotional stress
Psoriasis Treatment & Psoriasis Treatment Cream
Many people tried Psoriasis treatment at home and they failed. Psoriasis treatment needs a good research about disease and care of medicine production. General people cannot get the important combination for Psoriasis treatment. We have produced a miracle NYGELIS for psoriasis treatment. It is a phytopharma product of Aldan Healthcare.
Phytopharma product is nothing but an herbal medicine extracted from nature. To heal that type of internal problem only nature can help. As a result,NYGELIS is now a standard for Top Dermatology Pharmaceutical Brands.
Many Dermatology Product Manufacturers in India are struggling for psoriasis treatment in India. Various Dermatology Pharmaceutical Companies have produced other types of treatment for Psoriasis. Generally other types of treatments are come up with side effects. Only natural treatment can get you a healthy and clear skin. NYGELIS is available as a gel cream and capsule.
How to use –
1 capsule thrice a day.
For GEL CREAM:
Apply a coating to the affected area twice a day
OR as prescribed by a doctor
Psoriasis Treatment Diet – Foods to avoid & include
Reducing triggers is an important part of managing your condition and avoiding flare-ups. The foods listed below have been reported to trigger flare-ups.
- Red meat and dairy
- Processed foods
Foods to eat
- broccoli, cauliflower, and Brussels sprouts
- leafy greens, such as kale, spinach, and arugula
- berries, including blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries
- cherries, grapes, and other dark fruits
- Salmon, fresh and canned, sardines, trout, cod
- olive oil, coconut oil, flaxseed oil, safflower oil
Psoriasis treatment in India – Before and After NYGELIS
Before NYGELIS people are searching like best hospital for psoriasis treatment in Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad, and Bangalore. People are not getting the better result even after bulk investment in psoriasis treatment center.
However, after NYGELIS an Aldan Healthcare product People are getting expected result. There is a tremendous growth in psoriasis success stories India. In short, now people have answer for how to cure psoriasis permanently and that is NYGELIS.
So, Aldan Healthcare is now maintaining in the list of Top Dermatology Pharmaceutical Companies in India. Our team has worked very hard for Psoriasis treatment in India. Consequently successful treatment of psoriasis are now encouraging us to work more for society. Hope you will follow the instructions with NYGELIS for psoriasis treatment.