Vitiligo is an autoimmune skin disease that causes white spots. vitiligo in teenagers is a loss of melanin that brings about white spots or patches on the skin.
Medical experts do not know how does vitiligo start, but they do have theories. Some think it is the immune system attacking healthy melanocytes. Others believe it is genetic.
There is no complete Cure for Vitiligo till date. But many Dermatology Pharmaceutical Companies have marketed certain products, like capsules and creams for reducing the inflammation and restoring the normal colour.
Scientists are not sure if the risk of developing vitiligo increases in people with a family history of alopecia and diabetes.
Table of Contents
Symptoms of vitiligo in teenagers include:
- Patchy loss of skin colour, which usually first appears on the hands, face and the genitals
- Premature whitening or greying of the hair on your scalp, eyelashes, eyebrows or beard
- Loss of colour in the tissues that line the inside of your mouth and nose (mucous membranes)
- Vitiligo can start at any age, but usually appears before age 30
It’s difficult to predict how Vitiligo in Teenagers will progress. Sometimes the patches stop forming without treatment. In most cases, pigment loss spreads on most of your skin. Occasionally, the skin gets its colour back.
How to Prevent Vitiligo
Despite any evidence, some people prevented vitiligo by following some tips.
- Drinking a lot of water can boost body immune system that can prevent vitiligo
- Having green leafy vegetables, fruits like banana, apple can prevent vitiligo
- Avoid consuming alcohol, coffee, fish, red meat to prevent the formation of white patches
- The diet which contains vitamin B, C, amino acids and Folic acids can prevent these white patches.
- Adding minerals like copper, zinc, and iron to your food will also help.
- The skin pigment cells are destroyed when affected by wounds, burns, sunburns. That can cause vitiligo.
There is many Vitiligo Treatment Cream in India but the choice of vitiligo treatment depends on your age, how much skin it affects and where, how quickly the disease is progressing, and how it’s affecting your life.
Your doctor can treat your condition with
The process may take a few months to judge its effectiveness. And your doctor may suggest you more than one approach or a combination of approaches before you find the treatment that works best for you.
Melacyn, a product marketed by Aldan Healthcare, the Best Dermatology Product Manufacturers in India are referred to as the Best Vitiligo Treatment Cream in India. This Vitiligo Cream is manufactured from the extracts of Nigella Sativa, a medicinal plant having immense therapeutic properties.
Nigella Sativa belongs to the botanical family of Ranunculaceae that generally grows in Eastern Europe, the Middle East, and Western Asia.
Studies show that its ingredients have a wide range of pharmacological effects. This includes immune-stimulatory, anti-inflammatory, hypoglycaemic, antioxidant and anticancer effects. Melacyn is available in both capsules and gel cream at a very affordable price.
Note: Take this medicine only after consulting a dermatologist
Dermatology Product Manufacturers in India
Aldan HealthCare is one of the Top Dermatology Pharmaceutical Companies in India, known for manufacturing and delivering the quality range of Derma product.
Aldan is among the Top Dermatology Pharmaceutical Brands in India, they work closely with healthcare professionals and patients, in order to provide Vitiligo Best Cream in India. It has channelized all its efforts in facilitating the best and most innovate Cream for Vitiligo in India.
While you’re waiting to see the doctor, limit your sun exposure and use a broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30.
Also, if you have additional questions about vitiligo in teenagers or need any support. Let us know in comments