Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) is the branch of engineering dealing with the maintenance and repair of aircrafts.
AMEs are responsible for keeping the aircraft in an ideal condition.
Overall it would not be wrong to say about AMEs that the safety and security of aircrafts and its passengers are in their hands.
No civil aircraft can fly without the AME’s Certificate.
Before flying, for an aircraft it’s important to be verified by licensed AME.
Candidates desiring to pursue Aircraft Maintenance Engineering, Bharat Institute of Aeronautics (BIA) is the finest option for you guys.
Referred as one of the top Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Colleges in India, BIA provides ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization) standard of Aircraft Maintenance Courses under one roof facility.
BIA, the top AME College in Patna, Bihar is approved by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), Govt. of India.
Ideally situated in the premises of Jai Prakash Narayan International Airport, Patna, BIA believes at providing its students with true sense of aviation industry environment for an AME’s career growth.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Admission Eligibility Criteria at BIA Patna
Table of Contents
- 1 Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Admission Eligibility Criteria at BIA Patna
- 2 Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Admission Process at BIA Patna
- 3 Bharat Institute of Aeronautics Entrance Exam Pattern
- 4 Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Course Details at BIA Patna
The candidates willing to pursue Aircraft Maintenance Course from Bharat Institute of Aeronautics Patna are require to fulfill the set forth eligibility criteria:
- The candidates must pass 10+2 examinations with PCM as main stream from a recognized board or university or its equivalent.
- Candidates must be at least 16 years of age at the time of admission.
- Candidates done diploma in Mechanical, Electronic & Electrical stream can apply for aircraft maintenance course at BIA Patna.
Note: For Practical Training at MROs, Passport is mandatory (to make airport entry pass).
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Admission Process at BIA Patna
It’s genuinely quite simple to take admission in BIA Patna.
To take admission in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Course in BIA Patna, candidates are require to follow the set forth steps, in the same manner in which they are mentioned:
- Candidate has to visit: http://www.biapatna.org/users/home
- Here he/she is require to click New Registration under Apply Links.
- From here, he/she will get redirected to Terms and Condition Page. Here they have to agree with the conditions mentioned and then have to click Apply Online
- After this, they’ll get the Entrance Examination Form. Candidates are require to fill up this and then submit it by clicking Apply Online
- After this, candidates get a Registration Number, which they’ll require to activate through the OTP. This OTP will get sent to the number given in the registration form while filling it up.
- Next, Candidates are require to login with their respective Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Lastly, Aspirants will be provided with BIA Patna Exam Pattern.
Bharat Institute of Aeronautics Entrance Exam Pattern
Pass Percentage is not require at all to take admission in BIA Patna. Since BIA has its own entrance examination.
BIA Patna Entrance Examination will contain:
- MCQ of 50 marks based onto the syllabus of class 12th (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics).
- Paragraph writing of 25 marks
Further, this BIA Entrance Exam is followed by an interview session of 25 marks.
So, this was all the admission procedure in BIA.
For more in-depth details, you might refer: How to take admission in BIA Patna
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Course Details at BIA Patna
Currently, the Aviation industry is highly competitive and thus do needs well-trained individuals capable of working effectively with a rapidly changing environment.
Established in the year 1981, Bharat Institute of Aeronautics (BIA) is one of the pioneers institute in the field of AME in Eastern Zone.
Equipped with all varieties of modern technologies like different types of aircraft and equipment models, BIA tries its level best to provide its students with the best studies of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering.
BIA Patna do offer fully integrated Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Course.
BIA’s highly experienced team of instructors and practical trainers do conduct practice-oriented, enhanced technical training course. Whole this ultimately aims at providing AME aspirants with knowledge and skills they need being an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer.
BIA Aircraft Maintenance Course Details
BIA offer two types of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Courses:
A1 is a Basic Aircraft Maintenance Engineers license for covering Jet Engine Powered Aeroplanes. The holder of this aircraft maintenance engineering license program directly get job without Type-Rating.
Total Duration of A1 Aircraft Maintenance Course is 2 Years
B1.1 is an Aircraft Maintenance Engineers license that do includes all the privileges of category A1.
After attaining Type Rating for a particular aircraft, holder of this AME license becomes a full-fledged Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, covering maintenance, rectification of structure, repairing and etc.
Total Duration of B1.1 Aircraft Maintenance Course is 4 Years.
That’s all about Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Course Details at BIA.
So, here the blog ends and this was all about Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Admission Eligibility Criteria at BIA Patna.
Hopefully you enjoyed reading the blog and now would like to go for Bharat Institute of Aeronautics to pursue Aircraft Maintenance Course.