Aircraft Maintenance Engineering would be an exciting career if you are looking for something other than a medical or regular engineering courses.
If you are interested to know about Career Opportunities in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering, then this blog is for you.
An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer ensures the safety and maintenance of an aircraft and keep it airworthy.
The basic responsibilities of an Aircraft Engineer is to make repairs, troubleshoot problems, conduct inspections and make upgrades to aircrafts.
Aviation is one of the most rapidly growing industry in the world adding lots of potential in the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Scope.
Career Opportunities in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
Table of Contents
- 1 Career Opportunities in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
- 2 The Future Scope of an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
- 3 Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Course Details, Syllabus and Eligibility
- 4 BIA: The Best Aviation Training Institute In Patna
There are a huge Opportunities in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering globally. So many organizations are seeking for Aircraft Maintenance engineers for the maintenance of their aircrafts.
These are some of the examples:
Top National recruiting Airlines
- Air India
- Jet Airways
- Alliance Air
- Air Deccan
- Blue Dart Aviation
- Pinnacle Air
- Spirit Air
- Supreme Airlines
- Titan Aviation
MRO & Other Organizations
- Air India Limited
- Air Works India (Engineering) Pvt Ltd
- Arrow Aviation Services Pvt Ltd
- Blue Dart Aviation Limited
- Cochin International Aviation Services
- Deccan Aviation
- Eaton Aerospace
Top Global recruiting Organizations
- All Nippon Airways.
- Cathay Pacific.
- Etihad Airways
- Singapore Airlines.
- Japan Airlines
- Korean Air.
- Qatar Airways
- Singapore Airlines
These are just a few of examples where an Aircraft Engineer work. There is a big shortage of skilled AME.
Thus, Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Scope is really setting a new record in aviation.
The Future Scope of an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
It’s a golden era for all who desire to make their career as an aircraft maintenance engineer.
The Life Of An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer would be at Great Phase in Aviation Industry.
Let’s take a look at these points:
- UDAN SCHEME: The UDAN scheme is giving a big boost to the AME Career. With this scheme, even common people can travel by aero-plane because it makes air-fare affordable. Ultimately, it will increase in domestic passengers which may result in rising the opportunities for AME.
- There is already shortage of AME in the Aviation World. The AME License is valid worldwide. So, an AME License Holder can do the job in India and even in abroad.
- Boeing and Airbus are setting up their MRO Organization in different states which likely to build up thousands of AME Job Opportunities in India.
Now, are interested to become an aircraft engineer???
If yes, then keep reading this blog….
Here, we are providing you the details about Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, Salary etc.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Course Details, Syllabus and Eligibility
Those who have a strong desire of making their career as an AME Profile, they can look through Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Course Details, Syllabus and eligibility criteria to join for Diploma In Aircraft Maintenance Engineering.
Candidate must be passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as major subjects.
- Candidates pursued/persuading diploma in Mechanical, Electrical ,Aeronautical & Electronic stream can also apply.
- Candidate age should be of minimum 16 years at the time of taking admission.
- Candidates must not have color blindness or any physical disabilities.
- Candidate should have the Medical fitness Certificate issued by Registered Medical Practitioner.
Hopefully, you would be fulfilling all these criteria.
If yes, then you can get admission for Aircraft Maintenance Course in any of the Top Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Colleges In India.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Salary
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Salary is higher than that of several other job profiles in India and abroad.
The average salary of an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer usually ranges between 6 and 12 Lakhs Rupees per year.
It’s really very attractive and so it’s exciting more and more students to join for Aircraft Maintenance Course.
Now, if you are searching for the Best Aviation College In Patna, I would like to recommend you Bharat Institute Of Aeronautics (BIA) Patna.
BIA: The Best Aviation Training Institute In Patna
Bharat Institute of Aeronautics (BIA) Patna is the best institute to promote Aviation Awareness amongst the new aspirants and move forward towards progressive development.
BIA Patna Placement Rate is also very high.
With changing time and technology, this institute is the best suitable for all who want to go for the Aviation Course In Patna.
It is situated in the premises of Jai Prakash Narayan International Airport Patna.