Aircraft Maintenance Engineering is the best career option for those who are looking to establish a career in the aviation industry.
As a fast-developing country, India has a very high growth of its economy, Aviation is an important part of it. Without the growth of the Indian Aviation market, the economy of the country cannot grow.
The rapid increase in demand for air travel in India over the past 5-7 years has also led to an increase in the demand for aircraft maintenance course in Top Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Colleges in India Aviation has been one of the fastest-growing industries and the fact that it is global, the need for qualified engineers now spans the entire globe.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Scope
Table of Contents
Here are some of the following reports which reflect AME job opportunities in India:
- India is growing in the aviation sector very fast so the requirement of AME is at its peak.
- Indian aviation industry facing skill shortages in Pilots and AMEs. This leads to a new height to the Aircraft maintenance engineering career.
- Air traffic growth in India is around 28% which builds the golden era to build a career as AME.
- Two Indian airports have been ranked in World’s top 10 fastest growing airports.
- The air passenger has been increasing in India so much which is raising hike in AME jobs.
- UDAN Scheme in India makes airfare affordable for common people to travel through.
Thus, after looking at these points, we can proudly say that the Future of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in India is bright.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Lifestyle
Aircraft maintenance engineering requires skilled and knowledgeable candidates as they are the backbone of the aviation industry. An aircraft can’t fly without Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s approval.
Therefore, an AME must be passionate about his work. No doubt they have an excellent salary. It is a first-class job. The lifestyle after completing AME is generally luxurious.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Qualification
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Course Details: AME is a 2+2 year license program. It includes 2 years’ academic and 2 years of practical training in the live environment.
AME Course can pursue through DGCA, Govt of India approved AME Institutes in India. Moreover, an Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Course is related to the technical safety and well-being of the aircraft and its passengers.
The eligibility criteria to pursue an AME Course from Top AME College in Patna is:
- Candidate must be completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, or equivalent, AICTE approved 3 years engineering diploma or any higher qualification in science with Physics and Mathematics at the time of admission.
- The applicant who is eligible for admission in B Tech Courses is also eligible for the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course.
- The minimum age at the time of admission is 16 years.
- The applicant must not have color blindness and any physical disabilities.
- 10+2 Pass with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as major subjects.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Salary
Aircraft maintenance engineers are highly paid professionals. After getting a license, according to the pay scale, AME Salary in India is generally approx. in six figures.
Not only salary, but the AME job also provides respect and high dignity. Furthermore, AME is knowledgeable and skillful as they are the backbone of the aircraft industry.
BIA | Best Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in Patna
Bharat Institute of Aeronautics is the Top AME College in Patna providing prospects with the best Aviation Course in Patna. BIA Patna is one of the pioneer’s Institute in the field of AME in the Eastern zone.
With this, BIA becomes the First Aviation College in Patna which is also among one of the providing aviation courses in AME under IIA Group consisting of its own flying fees.
Bharat Institute of aeronautics Patna fee structure
For fee structure visit http://www.biapatna.org/pages/courses
So, still, if you have any questions or need support to know other details for the Future of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering, let us know in comments – we’re here to help you.