With the latest preview version of Windows 11, users are facing lots of issues..& also searching the solutions for how to fix Windows 11 Taskbar disappeared.
Though, the users are continuously complaining about Windows 11 taskbar glitch & sometimes the Windows 11 taskbar missing.
Though, let’s understand the overall Windows 11 taskbar not working issues & also the solutions to cope with them.
Windows 11 Start Menu Not Working
Table of Contents
The preview version of Windows 11 produced many errors that you already know, and it also caused problems in the Windows 11 unlock Taskbar.
In addition, when the Windows 11 taskbar crashes, the Windows 11 taskbar will also crash.
However, because the Windows 11 taskbar does not work, then right-click menu has also become slow, and users will receive an error message when they try to click the personalization option.
How to Fix Windows 11 Taskbar Disappeared?
Here below are the methods for Windows 11 taskbar fixation, follow the steps given below.
#1. Reset Taskbar Windows 11
- Follow the shortcut method (CTRL+ALT+DEL) to open Taskbar.
- Now, select the task and click on the More Details option.
- Now, select “Run new taskbar”. In the field that opens, type “cmd”.
- After that, copy and paste the following content into the command.
(reg delete HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\IrisService /f && shutdown -r -t 0)
- Now press Enter.
Though, if you are having an issue with the first method…go for the second one for the Windows 11 taskbar fix.
Disable Date & Time Synch
- Press CTRL + ALT + DELETE, go to File> New Taskbar, and type exe, then click Enter.
- Now move to the clock and area. Then select the time and date option.
- Now, go to the Internet Time tab. , Click “Change Settings”. Then clear the check box to synchronize with the Internet time server.
- After that, click “OK”. Go to the “Date and Time” tab; select “Change Date and Time”.
- Now, set the date to the day before today’s date and click OK.
Afterward finally…restart your PC, you can see the problem that the Windows 11 start menu does not work properly, and the Windows 11 motion taskbar has been resolved.
Windows 11 Ungroup Taskbar
- Go to “HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer” in Regedit” to ungroup the taskbar.
- Now, create a DWORD file, no task grouping, set it to 1.
- Afterward, close Regedit & then restart the Window.
Hence, Taskbar will be separated after these steps.
Windows 11 Move Taskbar with Right Click
Just like in Windows 10, you need to start the process of moving the taskbar by right-clicking any blank area on the taskbar.
Next, you should see a pop-up menu showing the taskbar settings.
Click here to open the new configuration. menu. Or, you can open the Settings app and look for settings in the task.
Stellar Windows Data Recovery Software
Stellar Windows Data Recovery Software is a safe Windows data recovery and drives control software used to recover photos, videos, documents, spreadsheets, email data files, etc.
Moreover, also recover data from various storage media.
The software can recover files lost due to emptying the recycle bin, unexpected system shutdown, virus attack, and other data loss situations.
- Recover data from empty recycle bin.
- Restores data from the RAW hard drive.
- Recover files from deleted or lost partitions.
Now, we sum up the blog “how to fix Windows 11 Taskbar disappeared”.
Hope you find this blog informative, if any queries…do write us in the comment section below.