Leucorrhea is a medical term for White Discharge which is an excessive secretion from women in their reproductive age. It is a thick, whitish or yellowish vaginal discharge from the vagina or cervix or both. It’s very common in females nowadays.
At the first instance when women experiencing vaginal discharge, they feel very embarrassed and worried as to why they are suffering from this problem.
Here, if someone facing such problem and now looking for Leukorrhea Treatment Tips, then this blog would be quite useful.
So, keep reading……
We’ll discuss about Medicine for leucorrhea Treatment. But, before that let’s discuss about a few symptoms of leucorrhoea here.
Table of Contents
- Thick whitish or yellowish discharge.
- Stomach cramps or pain (Or, pain in the calves and lumbar region)
- Painful sexual act.
- Burning urination and frequent urge to pass very little urine.
- Constipation or digestive disturbances
- Irritability and lack of concentration in work.
- Tiredness due to loss of vital fluids as discharges.
- Itching etc.
The causes for Leucorrhea
There might be numerous reasons causing for Leucorrhea. However, some of the most common causes may include:
- Antibiotic or steroid use
- Unprotected sexual contact
- lack of nutrients
- Poor hygiene
- Bacterial vaginosis (especially in case if women have multiple sexual partners)
- Birth control pills
- Urinary tract infection
- Vaginitis, irritation in or around the vagina
- Pelvic infection after surgery
- Diabetes or Anemia
These are the most common causes for Leucorrhea.
But, is Leukorrhea Normal?
Leucorrhea could be embossing, painful and may cause lot of discomfort, stress. It can also affect the sexual preferences and libido. It may be mild to severe, and varies from person to person. If this condition is not controlled, it may become abnormal.
Otherwise, Medicine for leucorrhea is available for its easy treatment. And so, it’s a normal problem.
Note: Women who are facing this problem for longer, they can go for Leucorrhoea Treatment In Allopathy Medicine.
These-days, some influential medicines for the treatment of Leucorrhoea is available in the market hereby a Gynaecology Pharma Company In India is paying more attention to root out this problem.
Leukorrhea Treatment Tips
The effect of Leucorrhoea can also be controlled by home remedies or improving in Diet and Lifestyle.
Besides this, you can also take a medicine for the treatment of Leucorrhoea.
Here, let’s discuss the both….
Leucorrhea Treatment Home Remedies
These are some useful Diet For Leucorrhea women:
- Drinking plenty of water to stay well hydrated
- Eating fresh fruits and vegetables in large quantity
- Including bananas, cranberry juice, oranges, lemons, leafy greens, onions, yoghurt in your diet.
- Maintaining proper hygiene.
- Exercising daily.
- Avoiding stress
- Avoiding tea, coffee, alcohol etc.
These are the important tips you have to follow if you are the caught of Leucorrhea.
Moreover, if you are searching for the Best Medicine For Leucorrhea, you can go for LACORIA.
Leucorrhea (a common gynaecological problem) can be root out by taking proper dosage of LACORIA (a special Tab For Leucorrhoea treatment).
It’s very influential because of its right mix-up composition.
Here, let’s take a look at its composition:
- L‐Crispatus – 1 billion
- L‐Rhamnosus – 1 billion
- L‐Gasseri – 0.3 billion
- L‐Jensenii – 0.2 billion
- L‐Iners – 0.5 billion
- FOS ‐ 100 mg
LACORIA is scientifically formulated with the above substances and so it’s one of the best medicine inside the Gynae Product List.
It’s very useful in the management of Bacterial Vaginosis, and in the treatment of maiden symptom of BV (Leucorrhea).
LACORIA is developed by Aldan Healthcare, the Best Infertility Products Manufacturer In India.
Dosage Of LACORIA
2 tablets daily for 7 days to treat recurrence.
A Blister Strip of 14 capsules.