This blog deals with Natural Ways to Cure PCOS along with PCOS Treatment Diet and PCOS Treatment in Ayurveda…………
What is PCOS?
Table of Contents
PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) is a complex hormonal disorder that affects women of child-bearing age. Women having PCOS generally produce higher-than-normal amounts of male hormones. This hormone imbalance causes them to skip menstrual periods and also makes it hard for them to get pregnant.
In addition to that, it can also:
- Cause acne and unwanted body and facial hair
- Raise the risk of other health problems like diabetes and high blood pressure
- Stop the periods and make them hard to predict
- Mood changes and pelvic pain
- Darkened skin or excess skin on the neck or in the armpits
- Weight gain
Doctors don’t know exactly what causes PCOS. But, they believe that high level of male hormones prevent the ovaries from producing hormones and making eggs normally.
Additionally genes, insulin resistance, and inflammation have all been linked to excess androgen production.
One can get treatments for PCOS symptoms and also be able to get pregnant. Although, they need to take either PCOS Treatment Medication, or have to go for some natural ways like, lifestyle and dietary changes to control the symptoms.
Following mentioned are some of the Natural Ways to Cure PCOS and answer to How to Beat PCOS Naturally.
How to Cure PCOS Naturally Fast
Though there is no cure for PCOS, several medical treatments marketed by Infertility Products Manufacturer in India, such as birth control pill, can help manage its symptoms.
However, some people prefer a more natural approach.
But, do these methods work?
Many women who have followed the following natural ways to cure PCOS has shared their PCOS Natural Treatment Success Stories online. You can read that stories online for getting morale in following these natural remedies.
Maintaining a healthy weight is a crucial part of controlling PCOS symptoms. People with PCOS generally carry extra weight, which can increase their risk of other disease like diabetes, heart problem, and other metabolic syndromes.
Certain lifestyle changes, such as eating a balanced diet and getting more physical activity can help with weight loss and reduce the risk of other health complications.
Following a Healthy PCOS Treatment Diet
A healthy and timely diet can do wonders towards preventing PCOS or reducing its symptoms. Maintaining a healthy diet and weight is one of the best ways suggested by doctors on ‘How to Cure PCOS Permanently’ and naturally. Following mentioned are some of the dietary plan that a PCOS patient should follow:
- Avoid high calorie food such as sweets and fried food completely. When you have a craving for sweets, eat an apple.
- Eat frequent small meals rather than large and irregular ones. This will also help you avoid snacking in between.
- Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Ensure that you eat a nourishing breakfast on time.
- Plan your meal for the day and stick to your plan. This will help you stay away from junk food.
- Add fibrous foods in your diet like brown rice and whole wheat bread.
- Avoid dairy products.
Exercise is an important component of weight loss. Regular exercise can help lower insulin levels and keep the blood sugar level low. It is also beneficial for health condition, and to improve mood and help regulate sleep patterns.
PCOS Treatment in Ayurveda
One can also consider including some special ingredients in their diet. Many such ingredients are also suggested for How to Cure PCOS Naturally and Get Pregnant. These include:
- Eating bitter gourd as a vegetable or drinking its juice. This will help control blood sugar levels. Amla or Indian gooseberry also has a similar effect.
- Fenugreek leaves and tulsi or basil will help maintain insulin levels. PCOS patients have high levels of insulin, as it remains unused in the body, increasing blood sugar levels.
- A tablespoon of honey, mixed with lemon and water is good for your sweet craving and weight control.
As a part of PCOS Treatment in Ayurveda, these food substance can help prevent or delay the onset of this condition. This is useful if one have a genetic predisposition to it. Furthermore, many Gynaecology Pharma Company in India have also marketed some products based on Ayurveda that helps to control the symptoms of PCOS.
By Maintaining a Stable Ovulation Cycle
Since we all know that PCOS affects the ovulation cycle. It interferes with menstruation and fertility, making periods irregular and pregnancy difficult. Therefore, a stable ovulation cycle is important in controlling PCOS symptoms.
One can help themselves by avoiding unnatural ingestions. For instance, sometimes, women take pills to postpone their menstruation cycle. Thus, this should be minimized, if not completely avoided.
By Keeping both Body and Mind Stress-Free
By keeping both body and mind stress-free also helps in improving the symptoms of PCOS and helps in maintain a healthy weight. One can do Yoga and Pranayama. Surya Namaskar is an excellent and all-round exercise that will help to burn the stubborn, excess fat.
Moreover, spending time with family and friends can also help in reducing the stress and makes life more enjoyable.
It is said that prevention is better than cure. This is true for PCOS as well because though PCOS is treatable, it has a tendency to recur in patients. Therefore, it is important for PCOS patients to follow these Natural Remedies lifetime, at least till menopause.
One can also refer to some medication options like Myolife Plus, marketed by Aldan Healthcare, a Top Gynaecology Pharmaceutical Brands in India. To know more about this product visit Aldan Healthcare website.
So, here ends the blog for ‘Natural Ways to Cure PCOS’. We hope you enjoyed reading this blog. If you find this blog interesting, then please make sure to share this with your loved ones.
Till then, Stay Tuned, as we will be back with more such beneficial blogs……………..