Read the blog to know Can Labral Tear Heal on Its Own in the Hip?
A torn labrum, that is, the soft tissue that protects the acetabulum (socket), is called a tear in the labrum. Injuries, structural abnormalities, or degenerative problems can cause tears in the hip joint labrum.
Moreover, it can happen in a more gradual and less dramatic way. In addition, it will develop over time due to normal wear and tear caused by certain chronic diseases or repetitive activities.
However, the main question that arises is there is any requirement of labrum tear hip treatment or can labral tear heal on its own in the hip.
In both cases, there may be some forms of treatment that can help.
So, let us quickly go through this article to understand the treatment, symptoms& causes of hip labrum tears.
Torn Hip Labrum Symptoms & Causes
Table of Contents
A tear in the hip joint labrum can be caused by a variety of factors, including the following:
Causes of Torn Hip Labrum
- Structural disorders-In the case of femoral acetabular impingement (FAI), the femoral head cannot fit correctly into the socket. This improperly adjusted groin can cause long-term groin pain and restricted movement.
- Injury-A trauma to the hip joint can cause a tear in the labrum of the hip joint. People who engage in high-intensity, repetitive sports are at risk.
- Degenerative health problems: Osteoarthritis is a condition in which the cartilage between joints wears out over time. With age and weight gain, osteoarthritis is more likely to occur.
Note: If you feel any kind of sensation or pain in your hip, moreover if you stay in Patna, Bihar, then just consult Dr. Ramakant Kumar who provides the best Labrum Tear Surgery in Patna.
Torn Hip Labrum Symptoms
- Feel a little trembling in the feet
- Stiff or discomfort in the hips.
- Pain in the hips or spine.
- When you move, you will hear a clicking or locking sound in the hip area.
Can a Hip Labral Tear cause Numbness?
Compression of the hip nerves can cause extreme pain. You may feel pain when moving or walking limp.
The pain may be dull or tingling, or it may be burning or tingling.
You may also feel numbness in your legs. You may also have severe tingling or numbness, especially in the buttocks. Some people also feel nervous.
Now, talking about this, the question arises here, can labral tear heal on its own in the hip.
Let’s have a look….
Can Labral Tear Heal On Its Own In the Hip?
This is the most common problem when dealing with diseases related to cartilage or any type of bone in the body.
However, to clarify your doubt, no, the hip joint cannot heal itself.
Although, you can check out some of these measures that can help you overcome symptoms faster.
Moreover, if you want the nonsurgical treatment, then you can also consider going for Dr. Ramakant Kumar, the most renowned Orthopedic Doctor in Patna.
Hip Labral Tear Recovery without Surgery
- Stretching and strengthening the hip muscles through specific physical therapy exercises can help reduce pain.
- To get rid of the pain doctors might suggest you some steroids, but never go for them on your own.
- Exercises like Single-leg deadlift, Forward and lateral walk, Dead bug exercises, Crossbody stretch, Shoulder flexion, Diagonal external rotation can also help.
Labrum Tear Hip Treatment with Dr. Ramakant Kumar
Dr. Ramakant Kumar is a dedicated and well-known surgeon who has published many articles in the PUBMED database.
He was fortunate to have received training in plastic surgery at the prestigious All Indian Academy of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in New Delhi.
Also, with all the huge qualifications, he is considered the top Ligament Doctor in Patna.
Currently, he is working as a senior orthopedist in the most prominent hospital i.e., Ruban Memorial Hospital.
We through this blog, tried to clear all your doubts regarding can labral tear heal on its own in the hip.
Hope to find this blog informative for you.
However, if you have still any queries, just ask us in the comment section below.